Wednesday, July 6, 2016
Babymoon
Jeff and I decided we needed a little getaway before the baby makes his debut. We headed to Vegas. When we got there Jeff gave me $100 and took me to the mall. He told me I had to spend it on me on something fun that I didn't "need." I really stink at shopping so it was hard but fun. I ended up with some jewelry and a massager from Brookestone. We went and checked into the hotel (The Golden Nuggett) and then we had a delicious dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. Then we just went back to the hotel and hung out in peace with no kids and just relaxing. I did wake up in the night with a lot of contractions which stressed me out a bit. I wasn't sure of how long I should wait until we headed back to St. George. I did NOT want to have my baby in Vegas. They eventually stopped and I got a few hours of sleep and we left that morning to head back and be close to home in case this baby decided to come (he didn't we are safe). Hopefully he will stay in for at least another week (two would be good) because Doctor Stratford is out of town this whole next week. Guess we just wait and see but I'm sure glad that Jeff and I got to get out and enjoy just us for awhile. We sure love our kids but it was nice to just focus on the two of us for a bit and just have fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment