Sunday, October 18, 2015

Cruisin'

Jeff and I felt so blessed to have the opportunity to go on a cruise this past week. We flew to Tampa, Florida where we had a few days to play and then we cruised to Grand Cayman and to Cozumel, Mexico. It was an absolute blast! We relaxed, we ate, we played cards, ping pong, sang with the piano man, listened to comedy, ate some more, played mini golf. I swam with the dolphins. We went snorkeling at Burger Reef and also snorkeled over a sunken ship. It was pretty incredible! It took me a day or two to really relax but man, after that I had no problem. I missed my kids something fierce but I needed this trip so much. 
We were blessed to have a group of amazing people here in St. George to help out with the kids. Madysen (my sitter) and them for a few days and Diane had them at night. Madi had three day shifts and again Diane had them at night and then Cassie had them for the last few days and nights. Bless all of their generous hearts! I think it was so, so therapeutic for myself and us as a couple. It took us ten years to save up for this one so hopefully the next one won't take quite as long. We went to celebrate our ten year anniversary a few months early. We felt that maybe a week after Christmas wasn't the best time for a cruise ;) Overall best trip ever!



No comments: