Jeff rode with some friends this past weekend in the Salt to Saint relay. They rode their bikes from Salt Lake to Saint George in under 24 hours. (They cut their time by 2 1/2 hours from the previous year). They did great. I didn't realize until Jeff was on his way up to Salt Lake that I was super anxious about the race. He had two legs basically in the middle of the night which made me super nervous. Jeff came home and said he was surprised that there were not major injuries on the ride and I told him that I'm not surprised because of all the praying I was doing, everyone was being watched over. I have definitely become accustomed to having Jeff around the past 9 1/2 years. He was only gone for two nights but man was I ready for him to be home.
I'm super glad he had the opportunity and had such a good experience but not looking forward to the next one of these ;).




No comments:
Post a Comment