Friday, December 14, 2012

Jaston's Birthday Bash




 
Jaston woke up to a balloon-filled room on his birthday. I didn't think much of it but he loved it. He ran into my room and said " You have to see what the balloons are doing in my room."
We had Jaston's birthday party a day late. I just decided to invite a few friends and their kids. We kept it pretty low key but he is still talking about it today so I think it was a success.

Jaston opening his present from him cousins- he loved it.

The cafeteria at the hospital supposedly had amazing cakes so for the first time I didn't make a cake but ordered it. It turned out way cute. He loved it!

Jaston and his friend, Bay, admiring the cake.

Succeeded in blowing out the candles!

A pic of all the kiddos


I think he was excited to open presents.

His famous cheese face right now
I think he liked it.
Cool snake!

No comments: