Saturday, December 1, 2012

Half way there...

I am officially twenty weeks today- halfway there with this baby girl. This pregnancy has been different from my other two. Everything seems to be happening so much earlier. I started having round ligament pain at abt eight weeks- abt twenty weeks earlier than with Jaston. I started feeling the baby at abt 13 weeks- abt seven weeks earlier than my other two. I started having Braxton Hivks contractions at 18 weeks- abt four months earlier than with the other two.
I was able to run with this one a lot longer than my other two but this week I have kind of accepted my body can't handle it anymore. I will have to come up with less jarring exercises my ligaments in my belly just don't like the running.
I feel so so blessed to have this amazing miracle developing in my body. I don't understand why I have been so blessed to have healthy, full term pregnancies and babies while other women don't, but I do feel so blessed and hope that I can provide the home and atmosphere that these incredible spirits deserve. I have had so many friends struggle with infertility and losing babies recently that I sometimes feel guilty when this baby moves inside me. I have worried so much more this pregnancy that something will go wrong. But while this baby girl is kicking and healthy I guess I will just be grateful and pray The Lord will bless my dear friends whose hearts are aching.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

You look fabulous! I am so exited for you to have another girl that will be so fun!!