Monday, March 5, 2012

Disneyland and Legoland!! :)

This past week we took the kids to Disneyland and Legoland. Holy Cow so fun! We had a blast. We did Legoland on Monday. It opened at 10 and we played til about 2 and then a big storm moved in so we went to the aquarium. The kids loved it. Then Tuesday we got to go to Disneyland! So much fun! The kids had a blast. We learned our lesson: You can't just go to Disneyland for one day. We have learned a lot for our next trip- hopefully soon. :) So believe it or not I narrowed down our pics to ten collages... :) 
 Have to comment on the AMAZING ice cream. Don't know how but Disneyland's ice cream is HEAVENLY :) This was the one thing I insisted on.
Yeah, we ran them hard for two days. We all slept well that night :)


 We waited for an hour and a half (well really my mom did) to see these three princesses... I think she thought it was worth it.

 We are SO SO glad Grandma came with us. The kids LOVED it.
 Skylee, Jeff, Jaston and Me as MUMMYS!

 The awesome aquarium. Jaston was in heaven.. I think he liked it more than the rides.
We had so so much fun. I'm so glad we decided to take the kids and go. It was so much fun looking back over the pics too. :)

2 comments:

Teria Brooks said...

I love the mummy photo! It made me laugh out loud! Super cute. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!

JD and Becky said...

Looks like so much fun! I love the mummy pictures! lol.