Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Today

Skylee noticed yesterday that our tree in the back yard had blossomed and begged me to take some pictures. Because it's spring break and because we all looked so haggard yesterday I told her that the next day we would dress nice and do her hair and get some pictures. So this morning at 6:30 she craws into my bed with a skirt on, ready to take pictures. We didn't get around to it until this afternoon but we got out and took some pictures with her in the tree. Then the kids wanted to take some pictures too. Thus the millions of pictures, but I love how they tell the story of "my turn!" "No, my turn!"





"Take a picture of just the flowers Mom!" -Skylee





As you can see Skylee is the only one we dressed up today. I intended to cut Jaston's hair (did not get done) so we didn't even comb his hair today and Brielle... well she didn't really get beautified today either. If you look closely you can see Jaston's underwear tucked into his shirt (happens all... the... time... haha)

"Let me take a picture of just the tree." -Skylee



"Now you go sit there with Brielle and Jaston and I'll take a picture." -Skylee

"My turn!" -Jaston


More of Jaston's photography

And some of Skylee's photography (see the underwear?)

"I want to take another one!" -Skylee

"Me too!" -Jaston
"Mom, now take one of me right here."


"Just ONE more!"

No comments: