This little lady started her first day of first grade last Thursday ( the 8th) She has Mrs. Berg for her teacher. So far she seems to really like it. Sky won't talk a lot about school but she says her teacher tells her she needs to skip to college work. I have also heard her say how much she loves the "little" girls cuz they are so tough and each day when I pick up Skylee she calls her "smart-brain."
Hopefully it is a great year for Skylee.
And this stud started his first day of preschool today. I walked him in and he never looked back- no hug, no bye for Mom just headed into the classroom. I tried not to be sad or offended ;) He seemed to have a great time. I certainly did enjoy shopping with just Brielle but when I picked him up I realized I had missed the little goofball :)




No comments:
Post a Comment