Sunday, May 15, 2016

Last Soccer Games for Skylee

Skylee had her last soccer games last Saturday (5/7). She did a great job this season. I think this is the first season I have really seen her come to love it and gain more confidence. She had two games back to back and had quite the cheering section (Grandma and Grandpa Johnson, Nana, Papa, Greg, Ken, Mom, Dad, Jaston and Brielle). She scored her first goal of the season in the last game and thought it was pretty cool so she went ahead and scored another. She has mentioned to me twice since last week how she misses soccer and wishes she had more games. I'm glad to hear she is coming to love the game. I was actually surprised she wanted to play again this season because I thought she just tolerated it last season. We shall see if she still wants to play in the fall and how it goes. She also played against her good friend, Lydia. 






Lydia and Skylee

The Tigers (Little Valley 1)

No comments: