
So we got some snow here which is rare... Jeff leaves in the morning at 5:30 AM and he came in the other day and told me there was like three inches on the ground. I was a bit incoherant at the time and it didn't really register. Later that morning I heard the word snow and it registered what he had said, so I told Skylee to go look out the window and immediately she wanted to go outside. So we really don't have snow equipment at all so we put on like ten layers and braved the snow ( we put some latex gloves under our cloth ones and wow what a diff that makes). So Skylee LOVED it. She built a snowman for the first time, ate snow, made snow angels and had her first snowball fight. (I know at three and a half it's pathetic ;) So I took a million pics which I posted on facebook but I wanted to play around some with the pics so here's some fun edited pics of us playin in the snow.





1 comment:
Fun, huh! My kids stayed out quite awhile!!
Post a Comment