Friday, August 1, 2014

Beach Party!

We tried to hit at least one beach a day while we were in Cali. Our last full day we went to Coronado and had a blast. Other than that toddler again ;) the kids were in heaven. I'm pretty sure they would have stayed and played for days without stopping if allowed. I really need to be better at narrowing my pics down but I took over two hundred pics and narrowed it down to a hundred so that's half right? I just love these pictures because it shows how much fun the kids were having. Brielle really was not the happiest camper and her swim suit is like ten sizes too big and falling off but she loved to chase the birds as long as they didn't go in the water. She LOVED the waves until a wave took her out and then she was DONE with the water completely. Overall a great day tho!


 Teona wanted a picture of her feet with the beach so here are her cute toes :)



















No comments: