We went up to Salt Lake last weekend for an interview and had a chance to spend time with our sweet friends that moved up there, Taylor and Ruby and their beautiful girls. We went up Hobble Creek Canyon that evening and it was gorgeous. I couldn't help but take a million pics and ask advice from Ruby who is an amazing photographer. So I took a million pics and had a hard time narrowing down my favorites so guess what- I added them all. I think if I want to do this photography thing I need to be able to narrow down my pics. Oh well, I'm not a photographer yet so I'll just put tons of pics on. We had such a fun time with Taylor and Ruby. They are dear, dear friends. We also played with fireworks and the kids had a blast playing in the tub. While we were up there we got to go see Teona and her boys, and my Aunt Linda, Uncle Bob, and my cousin Heather and her adorable kids. It was a quick trip but so fun to hang with everyone.





2 comments:
How fun! I love Hobble creek canyon, I miss areas like that! I'm enjoying your pictures! That's fun you are learning more about photography, they look great!
Telsha, it was so fun having you guys! You did a great job with the pictures. You are to kind I wouldn't say I am an amazing photographer but thank you:) Come again soon we had a blast!
Post a Comment