Sunday, December 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Jaston!

Happy Birthday to my SWEET baby boy! I can't believe he is a whole year old! Seriously seems like he was born last week. Here's a few things about my little stud.

  • He is all over the place and into everything! So so curious!
  • He thinks when Mom says NO she is playing a game and wants him to do it more
  • During Skylee's nap he will look at me and then race to Skylee's room to try and wake her up before I can stop him.
  • He loves cars or anything with wheels he can run back and forth on the ground
  • He does not like to be put down in his crib for naps
  • He loves his Momma
  • He loves to hug and kiss Mom
  • He thinks his sister is hilarious
  • He loves singing Patty Cake and Popcorn Popping. When I start to sing Patty Cake he throws his arms in the air.
  • He is SUPER ticklish and loves to be tickled.
  • He is drawn to anything musical
  • He is walking and is so stinkin cute doing it!
  • Momma is his first word :)
  • He thinks any noises you make with your tongue is pretty darn funny
  • He LOVES when I lay down on the ground and he can come climb on me and give me loves
  • He loves his big sister and she loves him back and is very protective
  • I cannot for the life of me keep his pants on they slip right off his little waist.
  • He LOVES pizza and meat
  • He is a little moocher- whenever I have food he wants some and whenever we go to a restaurant he will squeal until he gets some food.
  • He's a whiner whenever Mom is around
  • If I would he would want Mom to hold him ALL day long.
  • He is a little sweetie
  • He loves to sit on my lap and then fall backward, in fact he LOVES to hang upside down and be thrown really high in the air and wrestled on the bed.
  • He does NOT enjoy getting his diaper changed and we are almost to the - needing one person to hold him down while the other changes - stage.
  • He HATES to be restrained in any way.

No comments: